Awesome Abs & Arms Challenge
Clean Eating Cookie Dough
- 1/2 c quick cooking oats
- 1/4 c natural peanut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 squares of dark chocolate (we use one square of Lindt 85% cocoa & one square of 90% cocoa)
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 c egg whites (make sure you use the 100% egg whites, pasteurized)
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1. Add all ingredients to a blender.
- 2. Place wax paper on a plate & add cookie dough (you can shape however you would like).
- 3. This is the hard part…put them in the freezer for at least an hour. I have found that after 2 hours they taste the best!
Oh my god
Can you please reblog if you have lost over 50 pounds? I want to follow you and I need motivation!!!
October 1st today. Today is the day I get back on track and start making healthier choices. From now on it’s not about the scale or the pounds; it’s about setting goals and working towards them. I have three months until the end of the year which will give me plenty of time to make some great progress towards my journey of becoming the best me.
Goal 1. Follow the 10 minute trainer schedule every day
Goal 2. After 2 weeks, evaluate and see if you are ready to add another video to your routine. If not, evaluate every week until you are.
Goal 3. Fit comfortably in a size 12 by December 31st
Goal 4. Eat clean 80% of the time
Goal 5. Post regular updates and progress pics every 30 days